Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Expectant Mother Parking


So since I found out I was pregnant I was very much looking forward to parking in expectant mother parking spots.

Now the only time I have come across expectant mother parking spots is at Babies R Us and Dick's Sporting Goods corporate office (where my mom works). The two times that I was at either of the those two places while being pregnant, it was pretty early on in my pregnancy, so I did not feel the need to park in those spots.

Now that I am significantly bigger....

My incredibly talented husband distorted a recent photo of me so that I could make my point more clearly!

I would like to start parking in those spots, but unfortunately, there are no expectant mother parking spots. It stinks! I can't find them anywhere here in Wheeling.

I do have to say, the weather has gotten significantly cooler in the last two days, so going on outings is not as bad as it was when the weather was in the 80's and 90's.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...that picture is scary! It looks like the back side of a child is rocketing out of you and all you care about is getting hydrated. Very strange Eleks. Hang in there Rach---only a little over a month!

Anonymous said...

Come visit Richmond again and you can use the expectant mother parking spots at the grocery store!

- Char

Tim and Deane said...

Your very talented husband has a mind that is very scary.

Unknown said...

rach!
there is expectant mother parking everywhere in florida. of course, it falls second closest only to the handicap parking, which here in florida is every person over the age of 60. somehow they all the sudden fall into that group because of their age. personally i see no correlation at all. ok. thats all i have to say about that. anytime you need to get away you know there is a place for the 3 of you in floirda w/ me and YOUR pen pal, arturo! we are excited for you guys!
~katie

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)