Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas in Beaver Falls

Sorry this update took so long. Life got a little crazy after returning to Wheeling from a 20 day trip!

Our students were so excited to see how Norah had grown since they saw her when she was a week old! More students were willing to hold her though, mostly the guys! Girls will hold her for sure!

Anyways, our time in Beaver Falls was really great! It's always nice to be with your family and visit all the relatives you are used to seeing at Christmas time!

We had "Christmas" on December 29th with my family. My older brother, Dave and his wife Peg and their son Emmet were in town from Boston. It was great to see them and Norah's other cousins Cora and Ellie. My sister is going to have her baby in about 3 weeks or so, they were not here for Christmas this year. Joshua, Norah and I will be flying out there to see them and their new little one for Easter and we can't wait!

While in Beaver Falls Joshua and I went out without Norah one night to go see my brother coach high school basketball. He coaches at our old high school, and I have not been back since I graduated so it was strange to go there with my husband for the first time. I had a little anxiety walking up to the doors. I was not sure who I would see. It ended up being fine. I saw one of my old teachers and an old classmate. It was funny to see how things changed and how some things did not change at all.

Well, enjoy more pictures! I did not organize them in chronological order because I'm really tired and Norah will be getting up in a few hours to eat so I want to go to bed! :)


This is Cora being silly! She put these goggles on alot while
we were babysitting her and Ellie and they made us laugh.


This was our exciting New Year's Eve! Jarrod, Heather, Joshua the girls and I had a wonderful meal that Joshua made-Salmon, rice fresh broccoli and homemade bread!


Grandma and Norah!


Grandpa and Norah (this is how Norah migrates her head when she is in a deep sleep)


Aunt Heather, Uncle Jarrod, Cora and Norah


Aunt Peg, Uncle David and Norah


Great Grandpa (Pappy), Ellie, Great Grandma, Norah, Emmet and Cora


Cousins Lyndsey and Jason with Norah


Emmet - I think he just got up from a nap. I thought he looked really cute here!


Norah in her Christmas hat from Uncle Andrew and Aunt Amanda


I couldn't resist this cute picture of Pappy holding Norah!


Little Ellie! She is so sweet in her glasses!

Cora giving Norah kisses and hugs with mommies supervision!


Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a beautiful family and the pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

I just found your blog. I love all the pictures of your sweet little Norah. You seem like you're doing great. Enjoy it all!

Laura (Beun)

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)