Thursday, October 23, 2008

The video is here!

The videos are in for the Improv Everywhere thing that we did!

There is a video combining all four cities that they did the experiment in and then you can see all of the individual city videos. We are in both!

Look for me pushing the stroller in the Chicago specific one and we are marching in the battle scene and then we are in the combination one too marching in the battle scene!

It's fun to finally see the video. The voice that we could hear through the Mp3 is the one you hear talking in the Chicago specific video. They cut out some parts that I think did not turn out as well. Enjoy!

Chicago Specific video

Combination video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks like it was super fun!

Marzipan said...

Awesome! I saw you in both videos.

Mandy said...

That looks SO fun!! And, yes, to answer your question on my blog--I do remember you ironing my hair. How could I forget?! That was too funny. What was I thinking, anyways??

Oh, and I agree with Stacy, get Norah to the Gerber people RIGHT AWAY. She should seriously be all over Babies R Us catalogs! TOO CUTE!

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)