Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ping-Pong


Joshua and I have been playin a lot of ping-pong lately. There is a table in the basement lounge. I grew up playing ping-pong and never thought much of it, but after one of our students observed us for a few minutes he said to me, "You've played before haven't you?" And I said, "I grew up playing." And he said, "Yeah, I can tell and Josh did not!"

I won the first 7 games we played! I think he has won 3-5 since then, but it was humourous!

Our whole family would get into around the holidays when extended relatives came to visit. I have a lot of good memories about ping-pong. It was really fun to watch my mom and her brother get so competive and tease each other and laugh the whol time.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

As of February 13th, 2007, the record stands at 2-0: Joshua over Rachie Goat.

Joshua said...

Post?

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)