Friday, June 27, 2008

Angry Baby/Happy Baby

We went for a bike ride yesterday morning to do some errands. While Josh ran into the bookstore I sat outside with Norah. She just sat there in her bike seat and looked very angry for a long time. I took a picture of her and then said, "Angry baby!" in my best angry voice and she quickly changed her expression and I captured it too!


"Angry Baby!"



"Happy Baby!"

I'm sure most of you do not care, but I thought this was so funny! I love my little girl!

P.S. We just got Norah's crib from Grandma and Grandpa Elek. I took a video of our apartment to upload on here, but am having some issues. If I can't figure it out then I'll just kick it old school and take some pictures and upload them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post for two reasons:

1. Norah is in her helmet again and praise the Lord for that!

2. You said "kick it old school." You said that and then you probably went home and re-cleaned the knobs on your stove. I love it Rach---I love it!

Rachel Elek said...

I know I can't get enough of her in that helmet either!!! I love it!

Kortney said...

This is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Crin said...

just sing I Kissed A Girl for insta-happy baby... haha i miss that little noodler.

Nora S. said...

OK-she's just the most beautiful baby ever!!

Carrie Babcock said...

I think I am going to move to Chicago and hang out with Norah.

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)