Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween contest!

Before we moved from Wheeling some friends of ours, Matt and Jenny, gave us a ton of clothes for Norah and 4 Halloween costumes!!! They are very big on costumes, so we were honored to get some outfits for Norah. One of them was a giraffe costume which would not fit her by the time Halloween rolled around, so we quickly utilized that outfit then, but this past weekend we put Norah in the other three outfits and now it's time to vote! On the right as you read I added a poll for all to cast their vote and trust me folks, your vote counts here! No crazy electoral mumbo jumbo!

So without further ado.....I present Norah as a rooster, a monkey and a penguin! Oh and we tried to create a photo shoot set, but Norah is a little too active. The painting is a painting that Josh made while we were in Wheeling, we bought the pumpkin and corn, the pumpkin was specifically for the photo shoot and the corn was for Norah, but we used it in the photos and then made her corn!







11 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

You crack me up! I love all three, but had to go with the penguin. Caleb will be the Chick-fil-A cow like his sister was when she was a baby. Roger gets free food when he brings them there dressed up like cows. It's all about free Chick-fil-A!

Carrie Babcock said...

All three are so cute. This is a very hard decision to make! I will have to consult with Adam first. Hope all is well. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

oh my! she is just super adorable in them all!! but...I went with the rooster...maybe it was her...maybe it was the killer setting...but I cannot wait to see her in the giraffe!! you have to post a pic once she fits!! xoxox

Mandy said...

Will Pap McCowin be there?? It's even cuter having him along :) And I vote for the ROOSTER with Pap McCowin dressed as the FARMER!!

Nora S. said...

i voted for the monkey...but all three are just soooo cute!! Miss you guys!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Holy cow those are great pictures!
In was all for the rooster... then was swayed by the monkey costume because her cheeks are so crazy cute in it.
But, in the end, I voted for the rooster based on the sheer ridiculousness of it.

Jenny and Matt said...

If you guys were here you could borrow mine and Matt's monkey suits and be the family we were last year!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna go rooster because how often do you see that?!?! I'm wondering if I could get a sneak peak since I'll be out to visit in two weeks....pleaaaaaaassssseeee....

Anonymous said...

All of these Halloween costumes are incredible..! #2 would be a great costume for Norah.

Anonymous said...

I'm from northern Europe and this poll has come to my attention. I say, the cock is the best suit, the penguin being the runner up.

Rachel Elek said...

Tim you have way too much time on your hands!

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)