Monday, September 10, 2007

I cooked dinner!

We also reorganized our kitchen a little to make room for baby stuff and I cooked dinner last night for some friends! I had this great dinner at my friend's bachelorette party last week and I got the recipe.

Josh typically cooks, well cooks all the time, but I can make something every once in awhile. (It's actually wonderful to have a husband who cooks!!! I'm sure I do not appreciate him enough for it.)

I woke up at 7:45am and prepped the meal so that I could get some work done during the day. I couldn't wait to eat it later because it is so good. It is Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells with an Alfredo sauce. Here is a picture of it in my favorite purple casserole dish that I got for our wedding over a year ago and am using for the first time because we have a full kitchen now!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... purple glass.......

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! OH! that looks and sounds sooo good! I would love the recipe too.
~Reese

Anonymous said...

The best- not too many spices- dinner ever... not too many spices, great company, yummy strawberries... and it wasn't too spicy!

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)