Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas in Wheeling

This is our real Christmas tree that we put up the day after Thanksgiving! I love having a real tree in our apartment!!! We knew we needed to do it soon one because Norah would be here soon and we would not have the time or energy after her arrival and two because we leave for our Christmas break on December 15th or 16th, so we need to get as much Christmas in in Wheeling as we can!

We rearranged (Josh did, not me) the apartment to make room for the tree and to make room for Grandma Elek's rocking chair in the bedroom. That's why Grandma B's (Josh's grandma) davenport is in the living room now, but it is only out in the living room under one condition and this is a condition that Grandma B set up many years ago, "No eating on the davenport!"

I also took a picture of Norah's corner in our bedroom so that those of you who may not be able to make it to Wheeling to see her can see her "crib."

We hope to visit with lots of people over the holidays while we are at our families houses. Feel free to stop by and visit us and meet Norah!

By the way, I will be induced on December 4th if I don't go naturally before then. I am getting a little anxious now that we are a week away from life drastically changing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachel, I know the feeling. I told Joshua that I would like to stop by this weekend (as long as you are not giving birth or anything- ha).

Talk to you soon. Hang in there and enjoy your time with Joshua.

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)