Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My family came to Wheeling to share Thanksgiving dinner with us since we are unable to travel 6 days from our due date!!

It was really nice to have everyone hear. It was my grandparents, my parents, my brother, sister-in-law, two nieces and cousins.

Josh made his first turkey and homemade stuffing!! It was really good! I decorated the table as you can see below...

Here we all are at the table in the lounge across the hall from our apartment! Who would have thought we could pull off Thanksgiving dinner for 12 in a college resident hall!


These are my grandparents with my two nieces Ellie on the right and Cora on the left. Ellie is 6 months old and needed glasses, so Cora wanted a pair too. I happened to own 2 pair of fake glasses so i wrapped a pair up for her when she came! She loved them!



I hope everyone had as great of a day as we did! Now the wait really begins as I do not really have anything major to do, so Norah can come any day now!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Rach~
WOW! You are doing great! I love the pics!!! I am so excited for you guys- give Josh greetings from the Shope's and know he can call Brian anytime to vent! ;) We are not quite there yet, but March is approaching rather quickly!!! Bri has a countdown on the laptop in days, hours, and minutes. We do have amazing husbands! :) Take care and enjoy this waiting time...

Joshua said...

HI SHOPES!!!! We miss you guys! I hope you're having fun out there!

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)