Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sisters

This is my sister Amanda and her baby boy Caleb! Josh, Norah and I flew out to Utah to be with her and Andrew for Easter. It was a great trip! Minus the fact that most of us were sick in the beginning.

When Amanda and I were little girls we knew we wanted to be pregnant at the same time when we were older! When she got married in 2000, and there was no one in the works for me, I figured Amanda would be on her 5th child by the time I was pregnant with my first! Well, I beat her by 9 weeks!

It was really great being pregnant at the same time. It was nice to talk about how our bodies were changing and our emotions were at Cedar Point going all over the freaking place without us!! I sent her maternity clothes when I was done with them and I just flew home with an extra bag full of maternity clothes in case Heather decides to have another! :)

I am impressed with my sister as I always am. She is a good mom and I loved being able to spend time with her in her everyday life to see how she is doing the mom thing! Her and Andrew are very intentional with every decision and action they make. I have always looked up to her and admired her and still do.

Caleb slept through the night for the first time last night!! Yeah!! We rejoice in the small things of our children's lives. Norah is oh so close to rolling over. She has done it on an incline and with the help of her Baby Einstein playmat with the little plastic things that hang down, but she is very very close to doing it completely on her own!


Here are just a few pictures. The rest our on Norah's flickr account. I'm tired and need to get to bed.

Enjoy!




Josh and I are headed to Chicago tomorrow until Sunday to figure things out for the move. He has a perspective student day all day friday. I will post about the weekend next week!

1 comment:

Marzipan said...

I'm so glad you spent time with your sister especially now. Both babies are soo cute. Enjoy!!

 
I wonder how long it will take Rachel to find out that her husband wrote a note at the bottom of her blog. (July 9, 2008) ;)